Building multiple engagement tools for a global health technology company
Our key client Philips came to us needing an engaging e-detail aid for their DreamWear and DreamStation devices, to be used by their personnel. We were given the requirements of following all new branding guidelines, producing something visually representative of key messages, as well as the aid being responsive to all screens and devices.
Although we had the advantage of being able to draw on our strong, and collective knowledge in the health care industry, and our extensive experience in detailing, we still needed to devote some time to strategising how we would satisfy our two clients for the project. However, the driven and passionate team at Refiine achieved this with success.
1. We built a well developed site with easy functionality for the Philips’ sales force.
2. And, a captivating design to impress Philips’ customers.
- Following the e-detail aid success, we were chosen to build a structured, planned range of eight emails that reflected the support Philips offer for asthma management; from their nebulizer range through to online support videos.
- We created a variety of different assets to help further promote the Philips Sleep Support Service and formed the design of their exhibition stand at the ARTP conference.
- We continue to work alongside Philips and maintain their position as a marketing leader in the health & pharmaceutical industry.